Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MLTR Live In Kuala Lumpur 2011 (Part II)











This is the part two of my MLTR post, which consists a few of their songs in video. Hope all the MLTR fans out there would enjoy this, even if you missed the concert!
  1. Salvation                                                          13. Angel Eyes
  2. Sleeping Child                                                  14. How Many Hours
  3. Love Will Never Lie                                          15. Take Me to Your Heart
  4. It's Only Love                                                   16. Final Destination
  5. Someday It's Gonna Make Sense                   17. Paint My Love
  6. Something You Should Know                          18. Breaking My Heart
  7. The Actor                                                         19. That's Why (You Go Away)
  8. Naked Like The Moon                                       20. Encore I : Someday
  9. I'm Gonna Be Around                                       21. Encore I : 25 Minutes
  10. Complicated Heart                                           22. Encore II : Wild Women
  11. Nothing To Lose                                               23. Encore II : Out of The Blue
  12. Medley (Take Off Solo + Hot + Animal + Blue Nights)



1). The Actor



2). Naked Like The Moon



3). I'm Gonna Be Around



4). Complicated Heart.



5). Nothing To Lose.



6).Animal.



7). Blue Nights.



8). Angel Eyes



9). Paint My Love.



10). Breaking My Heart.



11). That's Why (You Go Away).



12). Someday.



13). 25 Minutes.



14). Wild Women.



15). Out of The Blue.


MLTR Live In Kuala Lumpur 2011
Venue : KLCC Plenary Hall
Time : 8.30pm - 11.30pm


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment