Wednesday, April 13, 2011

City of Digital Lights at i-City, Shah Alam

I-City is a new township, located at Section 7 in Sungai Rasau between Bandar Baru Klang and Shah Alam, connected from/to the Federal Highway. I was at Shah Alam for an event, therefore I couldn't afford to miss the golden opportunity to pay i-City a visit, where the City of Digital Lights lies, operating from 7pm to 1am. Here are some of the snapshots I took. Don't miss it before it's gone!


I was told that the entrance is FOC, but I was extorted RM10.00 when my car entered the compound.



















For your information, the entrance fee for the Snow House is RM25.00 for an adult.








i-City (City of Digital Lights)
Address : D-1-4, Jalan Multimedia 7/AJ, City Park,
                 i-City, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Operating hours : 7pm - 1am daily
Tel. : 03-55218824 or 03-21411517 
Fax : 03-55248810
(Exit Sg. Rasau Toll on Federal Highway)


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment